TSC TTP 368MT Thermal Transfer Printer 6″ (Industrial) –
The TTP-368MT thermal transfer printer has been newly updated with high speed electronics that allow for faster print speeds combined with improved print quality. The TTP-368MT Series is specifically designed for applications that require high quality wide format thermal transfer or direct thermal labels.
The TTP-368MT standard features include a large color LCD touch display, built-in Ethernet, USB 2.0, USB host, parallel and serial communications as well as a an SD FLASH memory card reader that allows users to inexpensively add up to 32 GB of additional storage memory for a wide variety of fonts and graphics.
Improved Print Quality
The TTP-368MT Series features the best print quality TSC has ever offered in a wide web printer thanks to new printhead technology combined with faster processors and upgraded firmware. We call our enhanced print quality “Thermal Smart Control”™ which tracks and precisely calculates the duration that each pixel needs to be heated to provide accurate, crisp and clear labels every time, whether you are printing one label at a time or thousands of labels in a batch.
High Speed Performance, more memory
Compared to its predecessor, the TTP-368MT is faster, performing at up to 12 inches per second and has an increased memory of 512 MB Flash and 256 MB SDRAM.
A Colorful Choice
The new TTP-368MT Series comes with a high-contrast 4.3” color touch LCD panel with 6 button control user friendly design for simple printer set up and job status.
- High quality die cast aluminum design
- “Thermal Smart Control”™ print technology produces cleanest, high quality barcodes
- 4.3” color LCD with 6-button menus and touch panel operation
- 300 dpi
- Ethernet, USB 2.0, USB host, serial and parallel connectivity are standard
- 256 MB SDRAM, 512 MB Flash
- SD Flash card memory expands storage to 32 GB
- Powerful 32 bit 536 MHz RISC processor
- Auto TPH resolution switch detection
- Ribbon capacity monitor widget
- Standard industry emulations right out of the box including Eltron® and Zebra® language support
- USB host for stand-alone or data entry at print site
Loading the Labels
Loading the Riboon or TTR