TSC TTP 2610MT Thermal Transfer Printer 6″ (Industrial) –
The TTP-2610MT Series of 6.6 inch wide industrial thermal transfer printers has been newly updated with high speed electronics that allow for faster print speeds combined with improved print quality. The TTP-2610MT Series is specifically designed for applications that require high quality wide format thermal transfer or direct thermal labels.
The TTP-2610MT standard features include a large color LCD touch display, built-in Ethernet, USB 2.0, USB host, parallel and serial communications as well as a an SD FLASH memory card reader that allows users to inexpensively add up to 32 GB of additional storage memory for a wide variety of fonts and graphics.
Improved Print Quality
The TTP-2610MT Series features the best print quality TSC has ever offered in a wide web printer thanks to new printhead technology combined with faster processors and upgraded firmware. We call our enhanced print quality “Thermal Smart Control”™ which tracks and precisely calculates the duration that each pixel needs to be heated to provide accurate, crisp and clear labels every time, whether you are printing one label at a time or thousands of labels in a batch.
High Speed Performance, more memory
Compared to its predecessor, the TTP-2610MT is faster, performing at up to 12 inches per second and has an increased memory of 512 MB Flash and 256 MB SDRAM.
A Colorful Choice
The new TTP-2610MT Series comes with a high-contrast 4.3” color touch LCD panel with 6 button control user friendly design for simple printer set up and job status.
- High quality die cast aluminum design
- “Thermal Smart Control”™ print technology produces cleanest, high quality barcodes
- 4.3” color LCD with 6-button menus and touch panel operation
- 203 dpi
- Ethernet, USB 2.0, USB host, serial and parallel connectivity are standard
- 256 MB SDRAM, 512 MB Flash
- SD Flash card memory expands storage to 32 GB
- Powerful 32 bit 536 MHz RISC processor
- Auto TPH resolution switch detection
- Ribbon capacity monitor widget
- Standard industry emulations right out of the box including Eltron® and Zebra® language support
- USB host for stand-alone or data entry at print site
Loading the Labels
Loading the Riboon or TTR