The new TDP-247 series direct thermal label printer offers best-in-class speed and high-resolution capabilities, along with a rugged, reliable design that has become the hallmark of the TSC printer family.
The TDP-247 can print four-inch-wide 203 dpi labels at speeds up to 7 inches per second. Other options include an internal Ethernet interface for easy network integration, label cutters, and a keyboard for printing labels in stand-alone or down-time situations.
Because of their compact design, the TDP-247 series printers are ideally suited for a variety of applications, fitting easily into cramped work spaces that are often too small for larger printers. Both models feature a user-friendly clamshell design that allows users to simply open the cover and drop labels into a center-biased storage bay. Top-of-form sensing by gap, black mark, or notch is standard and completely adjustable from side to side.
The TDP-247 series is equipped with a powerful 200 MHz processor, 4 MB of Flash memory, 8 MB SDRAM and an SD memory-expansion slot that increases Flash storage up to 4 GB. Both models support standard industry emulations right out of the box, including Eltron® and Zebra® printer languages.
- High quality double-walled clamshell design
- 203 dpi resolution model
- Direct thermal print technology
- Up to 177.8 mm (7″) per second print speed
- Drop-in media loading
- Label capacity up to 214 mm (8.4″) OD
- SD Flash memory expansion up to 4 GB
- Head-up sensor
- USB 2.0, parallel and serial connectivity
- Optional internal Ethernet interface
- Optional cutter, standalone keyboard and peel-and-present assembly
- Limited 2 year warranty
Loading the Media
Loading the Ribbon / TTR